The School’s current home is on the Grove Road site
The third home of King Edward VI School was a new building at the Vinefields site
The second home of the King Edward VI Grammar School was in Northgate Street
The first site of King Edward VI Grammar School in 1550 was a Medieval Guildhall.
Interested in joining? Click here to find out how to join the Old Burians’ Association.
Want to make a difference? Make a donation to our Charitable Trust or 250 Club.
Unfortunately, our usual events have had to be put on hold for the time being, but watch this space…
We hope to be adding many more items over the next couple of months – keep checking back!